The TBS IT Audit Service helps your company save money by helping you avoid potential financial losses, and ensuring that your recurring IT vendor bills are only for the services your organization really uses and needs.
Our audit service starts with an executive level discussion about your IT Technology Vendors in the areas of financial exposure, daily business operations, support, security, cost control, and business continuity to meet your Technology needs today and your business plan for the future. After we conduct our audit, we will review our findings with you and provide a detailed report outlining those items that need action due to business risk issues, unneeded IT vendor billed services, needed unsupplied IT Vendor services, IT vendor retainer fees, and future business technology needs.
Critical business areas that TBS reviews:
- Vendor Review for performance and client protections.
- Your IT Vendor’s actual Liability and Technology Insurance coverage to protect your organization from financial loss for issues caused due to vendor negligence or error.
- Critical organization support and data security needs being met by the IT Vendor’s supplied services. Business password controls.
- Data disaster backup system and business continuity plan.
- Support call issue resolution while keeping your organization’s down time to a minimum by utilizing IT Vendor client information continuity for daily operations.
- Review of IT Vendor support services and costs and service charges to insure they match the actual business needs and are in line with industry best practice standards and rates.
- Long term technology planning to meet the on-going and future needs of your organization. This includes your computer system, network and ERP / Accounting software application needs.
Call 856.424.3247 and select option 3 to start a discussion.